Connect with a dermatologist
right away by following
few simple steps
RemoteDerm is the leading provider of virtual dermatology in Canada. In less
than 5 minutes you can submit your case and start your skin care journey.
Patient and Skin Problem Information
You will have the opportunity to provide a description of your skin concerns as well as your relevant medical history so the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Patient Information: Expedita eius ea quam qui. Dolor in magni enim quaerat aut ut.
- Case Information: Expedita eius ea quam qui. Dolor in magni enim quaerat aut ut.
- Medical History: Expedita eius ea quam qui. Dolor in magni enim quaerat aut ut.
Direct Access to Dermatologist
After submitting your consult, our dermatologist review your information and images. You will receive direct communication via RemoteDerm platform regarding your diagnosis as well as your comprehensive individualized treatment plan.
- Dermatologist Assignment: after you submit your case, we assign a board certified dermatologist to your case.
- Start chatting with your doctor: you will be able to directly communicate with your dermatologist, to learn more about your skin condition and your treatment plan.
Medications Get Faxed to Pharmacy
Dermatologist will review your treatment plan, the medications side effects and answer any concerns or questions that you may have. Your medication gets faxed to your local pharmacy (we need the fax number of your pharmacy).
- Prescribe your medication: you can chat with dermatologist to learn more about your medications and treatment plan.
- Medications get sent to pharmacy: we send your medications within few hours to your pharmacy.
- Follow up about the medication: you can reach out to us again if you have any questions or concerns about your medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions you have about this page can be found here.
Did not find your question among the questions on this page?
Send us your question with the title you want. We will send you the answer in the shortest time.
Consult a dermatologist right away at RemoteDerm
Our physicians will be able to get back to you within few hours and start your treatments right away